- Each day, you have nine (9) missions to complete
- Each character can complete only one mission a day
- Missions must be completed in sequence
- Completing each mission gives 50 points
- Each mission gives Level Bonus points (20 per mission) if you complete it on a character level 200 (and above)
- Each mission gives Job Bonus points (10 per mission) for completing it using a specified class type (warrior / mage / archer / etc.)
- The final mission per day is to kill 300 Arcane River monsters -- you need at least one character that can access Arcane River.
- Each day, four of the five class types will be repeated (e.g. Day 1 needs two pirates, warriors, mages and archers). The repeated classes will rotate daily.
- To get a perfect score (10080 points), you need to complete every mission daily and obtain all possible bonus points:
- Minimally ten (10) characters, at level 200 and above
- Two of each class type - Warrior, Mages, Archers, Thieves, Pirates
- If you only want the Typhoon Growth Potion (7,000 points):
- Completing all missions at base points (50) gives you a total of 6,300 points in 14 days
- You need to get 700 points through bonus points (either matching class type or level 200+ character)
- Key in the event start date (defaults to MSEA's Tactical Relay start date, 18 March 2020)
- Uncheck the checkbox if you are not aiming for Perfect Score.
- For Perfect Score:
- Fill in at least ten (10) characters you wish to use below according to their class type
- The first input for each class type should be a character level 200+
- The second input for each class type should be a character that can access the Arcane River
- For Non-Perfect Score:
- Fill in all characters you intend to use in the relay below according to their class type
- Click on the + button to add characters under each class type
- Check the box inside the respective text inputs if the character is level 200 and above (the calculator will assume it can also access the Arcane River)
- Click on Generate and the recommended characters to use per day will be displayed, along with its respective score breakdown.
- IMPORTANT: Data you have keyed into input boxes will not be saved unless you click the Generate button.
- Click on Restart to erase all saved data and start from scratch.
Understanding Table Data
- The top right corner of each cell displays the required class type icon.
- After table data is generated, the icon will light up if the selected class is matching and eligible for Job Bonus.
- A separate icon will light up if the selected character is over 200 and eligible for Level Bonus.
Tactical Relay Planning
|300 level-range mobs|
|100 combo kills|
|Defeat 1 daily boss|
|300 star force mobs|
|Monster Park once|
|Activate 1 Rune|
|3 Elite Monsters|
|300 Arcane River mobs|
Grand Total: 0